I am between 30 and 80 cm tall. A rare perennial protected in France, my species is threatened by the disappearance and enrichment of the wet meadows.
Where and when can you find me in the reserve ?
- I live in wet meadows and at the forest edge.
- My pink and deeply cut fringed petals flower between June and October depending on when my habitat is mowed.
What other species might you mistake me for ?
- Many horticultural varieties grow in gardens.
- Red list of vascular plants in metropolitan France: Near Threatened (NT).
- Red list of endangered vascular plants in Alsace: Endangered (EN).
- Protected in France